Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It Rock n Roll


Bryce - he's the only male child and boy is it a different story. Those of you with boys and girls probably know what I mean.


Today we're on the car on the way to the Y and he starts yelling, "D-m it Julia!! D-m it Julia!!" What did you say Bryce? I ask. He repeats himself again and I ask, "where did you hear that from?" Almost sorry for asking and afraid of his answer he says, "IT ROCK N ROLL!" "Ok, Bryce we dont say that word, it's not a nice word. Later that evening he says it again and I realize that a song on KSBJ that he likes is on and he is saying, "JAM IT JULIA!! JAM IT JULIA!!"


Whew! Close one. I wasn't sure how I was going to explain that one!

2 comments:

The Venables said...

Congrats on the blog sis!

Now you can share your frustrations and experiences with the rest of the world.

Looks good.

-Andy

Jenni Christian said...

Bryce is hilarious! I laughed so hard reading this. I also can totally relate. There have been several times I have had to ask a child of mine to further describe exactly what they were saying!
jenni