Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Puffy Coombs

I'm not sure how we got this nickname for our cat, other than the fact that her fur is puffy. Only a very few people know how easily I startle. Sooo, Sunday night I am returning from my weekly grocery run at 1015pm. Jason is already asleep with one set of our children - either J and B upstairs or M in our bed. In and out, from car to house I go hauling bags. On my last trip to the car, I am leaning down to grab the last of it when a dark creature flies over my head onto the ground. My entire body levates off the ground, heart pounding. Thanks Puffy.


Last night I go up to Julia's bedroom to take Bryce to the bathroom at 1030pm. Into the dark I walk, eyes not yet adjusted I see 3 dark figures on the bed. "What THE???" I think. Heart pounding, respirations quickening. J and B are huddled together in a sleep hug and our OUTSIDE cat is just sitting on her bed, standing guard. Thanks Puff.
Here's the creature in question...



1 comment:

Perks said...

One solution to that...get rid of that cat!!! :)